Thursday 14 July 2011

"I was told to breastfeed in the loo!"

Well, Bring the Baby is finally up and running. Thanks to everyone for 'liking' and 'following' and for the fantastic feedback. I'm glad you like the idea.

I've been hearing people's experiences of baby feeding and changing facilities - from having to negotiate, with a screaming baby in a pushchair, a slow and tight lift to reach a feeding room on the lower ground floor of a shopping centre in East Sussex to rave reviews about the facilities at a shopping centre in the Midlands.

But how would you feel if you were told to breastfeed your baby in the loo? This was experienced by a mum at a very popular family attraction in Surrey. I wonder how that member of staff would like it if they were told to eat their lunch on the toilet!

I'm keen to build up a more detailed picture of the good and bad points so please tell us about your experiences. Please feel free to leave comments here or join in the conversation on Twitter @bringthebaby or on our Facebook page.

Thanks - I look forward to hearing from you.
Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment